During this lockdown period, the relaxing time after all cooking and cleaning is watching your favorite movies or series on Netflix. With Netflix, we have thousands of titles available at our fingerprints. But there is always room for improvement. We are providing 10 tips and tricks to make your experience smooth while watching Netflix.
- 1 Use Unblocker Us for unblocking Netflix of other countries
- 2 Flix Roulette- Ready for Netflix Marathon
- 3 Say no to Buffering
- 4 Remove the watched or unwanted content from the homepage
- 5 Manage different devices
- 6 Insert IMDb Ratings to your Netflix account
- 7 Don’t waste your Mobile Data- Just Stream Offline
- 8 Sock-up the spoilers with Netflix Socks
- 9 Watch Netflix with your friends during Lockdown with Rabbit
- 10 Enjoy the Netflix with HD Streaming
Use Unblocker Us for unblocking Netflix of other countries
Netflix, as we all know, is a country-specific app. Content on Netflix is different in the US and different in India. To unblock all the content you can use Unblocker Us. Unblocker Us uses the proxy system which makes your device location as your desired location. Now you can binge-watch all the seasons of Modern family with Unblocker.
Unblocker provides a free trial and also have a paid version. Using a proxy always expose your computer or any other device on the internet. For security issues, use Unblocker Us at your own risk.
Flix Roulette- Ready for Netflix Marathon
The prime time while watching Netflix is spent on searching the right movie or series. One has to go through thousands of titles to select from. Some time it is very irritating to go through all the titles again and again. Use Flix Roulette for this. With this app, you can search for movies by your favorite actor or director. The main advantage of this is you can also search from keywords such as suspense thriller featuring Tom hanks.
Say no to Buffering
If this has ever happened to you that you are watching your favorite movie and suddenly it starts buffering? I know it happened all the time. Buffering is the mood spoiler. We get you a short trick but this only works on computers or laptops. The trick is-
- Open the title you wish to play.
- Press Ctrl + Shift+ Alt+ S for windows and press Ctrl+ Shift + Opt +S for Mac
- Then click the left button and open a menu with a buffering option.
- Fix the streaming option and enjoy the buffer-free title of your choice.
Remove the watched or unwanted content from the homepage
For a better experience of Netflix select what content you want on your homepage. Sometimes the content you already watched and somehow haven’t complete it to the end then it keeps showing that title in continue watching list. It makes the homepage of Netflix clustered. To remove this content go your browser and do the following –
- Login to your account
- Click on your profile icon
- Click on the Account and select My activity
- You will see the list of the content you watched
- Select ‘Ø’ in front of the content you want to delete.
Manage different devices
Whatever device we are using we always logged in the Netflix over them. Netflix payment system is based on the number of devices you are using it on. Multiple log in also hampers your privacy and Netflix is counting your devices also. So to avoid this-
- Go to your profile section
- Click on the Account settings
- Click on the Sign-out option from all devices.
- Once you sign out, log in on your desired devices.
Insert IMDb Ratings to your Netflix account
The selection of any title on Netflix is based on its IMDb ratings. So you keep jumping between Netflix and IMDb which take your maximum time. So to make it simple you can now insert the IMDb ratings to your Netflix account. To do this-
- Install an Extension” IMDb ratings for Netflix” from your browser.
- This extension is specifically for chrome but you can find a similar extension for other browsers too.
- Add the extension to your chrome and you are ready.
- You can see IMDb ratings for each title on your Netflix.
Don’t waste your Mobile Data- Just Stream Offline
Streaming a video on YouTube consumes your maximum data, imagine the data consumption with Netflix. For android or iOS mobile app users, there is an option for downloading your favorite title when you have Wi-Fi access. Generally what people do is download movies when they are on office Wi-Fi or home Wi-Fi. So that they don’t exhaust their mobile data. The mobile app also has a separate column for download titles.
Sock-up the spoilers with Netflix Socks
Dozing off during a series and wake up to the climax part is a real mood spoiler. You can prevent this by using Netflix socks. Netflix socks has a pulse sensor that led to pausing of the title when it detects no action being taken on the Account. Netflix displays the message ‘Are you still watching it’?
Watch Netflix with your friends during Lockdown with Rabbit
With this lockdown are you missing your movie nights with friends? Rabbit is an alternative to FaceTime or Skype. Rabbit gave you the advantage of share your streaming video into a window and share it with your online friends. By this, you can have movie nights with your friends and Netflix.
Enjoy the Netflix with HD Streaming
Netflix packages comes with an option of HD Streaming but many of the users are not aware of it. To make sure that you r are watching Netflix with HD streaming –
- Type Netflix.com/HdToggle on your google URL.
- If HD streaming not selected click on it and enjoy it.
But this also comes with some demerits. HD streaming often suck more of your internet. So, to watch it on mobile data will mean it will last for an hour only.