With the growing popularity of Netflix shows among all sections, Netflix is making its best efforts in order to make its reach in every corner of the World and to every section, no matter whether they are financially weaker or stronger, teens or in their 30s, prefer action or love stories. Netflix has a customized entertainment package for its every subscriber.
Not every person joining the Netflix family has the same mindset! It’s clear that not everyone wishes to have the best Ultra HD experience over it. In the same way, not every person joining it would prefer to spend a huge amount just for the sake of entertainment. As this could turn out to be heavy on their pockets, ultimately leading them to look for some other options.
Therefore, in order to deal with such problems along with customized entertainment package for each one ( as mentioned already ), Netflix also has customized subscription plans in order to deal with the demands of each person differently. They vary on their monetary value, picture quality, and a number of devices being run per subscription simultaneously.
Before knowing the process to change the subscription plan it’s important to look for the options available.
1.The mobile plan lets you access Netflix through one mobile /tablet. It has Standard picture quality and costs ₹199 INR per month.
2. The basic plan lets you access Netflix through one device. It has Standard picture quality and costs ₹499 INR per month.
3 The standard plan lets you access Netflix through two devices simultaneously. It has HD picture quality and costs ₹649 INR per month.
4. The premium plan lets you access Netflix through four devices simultaneously. It has HD as well as Ultra HD quality and costs ₹799 INR per month.
Now as we’re well familiar with the different aspects of the plan. Let’s see the procedure towards changing the plan.
Steps To Change Netflix Subscription Plan
- You can’t change the Netflix plan without visiting the webpage: Netflix.com.
- After you sign-in into your Netflix Account, come on to the ‘Your Account’ section, under the profile dropdown.
- Click on Change Plan under the Plan Details option.
- From the list of various plans available, choose the one relevant for you and proceed further by clicking on Continue/Upgrade.
- The changes in the plan occur on the mentioned date after you hit the Confirm Change / Confirm tab.
However, if you’re the user of iTunes to pay for Netflix, you need to follow an entirely different approach in order to make changes in the Netflix Plan. Instead of Netflix web page land onto the iTunes account window.
- Sign in to your iTunes account.
- Now insert your Apple id and password after you land to the iTunes account window.
- Under the profile icon, hit the ‘Account Info’ tab. Here, you need to once again enter your Apple id and password.
- Under the ‘Subscription’ section further, click on ‘Manage’.
- Under the Manage, you can see your Netflix Subscription as well.
- Now choose the plan relevant for you under the ‘Renewal Options’ section and confirm the subscription to complete the process.
In order to make the ”Change of Netflix plan,” a smooth process has a note of these things
Kindly ensure if your account is not on hold (Account ‘on hold’ generally indicates some kind of problem with your last payment ).
No matter if its upgrading or downgrading of the plan, the entire new price will be imposed on the upcoming new billing date (even billing date changes, and gets charged according to the new plan ).
The unconsumed portion of the previous plan gets refunded.
For a good quality audio/video experience, Netflix recommends the minimum level of Internet speed. They are 3 Mbps, 5 mbps, and up to 25 Mbps for Standard quality, High Definition(HD), or Ultra High Definition (UHD).
The availability of options in the subscription plan makes Netflix more appealing to its subscribers. Moreover, you can even cancel your subscription at any time you wish to.